Execution And Bankruptcy Law
What is Execution and Bankruptcy Law?
Execution and Bankruptcy Law is a branch of law that deals with the fulfillment of debt with public authority and power.
Our Experience in This Area
Bozoğlu İzgi aims to provide effective, fast, economical and solution-oriented service protecting the interests of clients in the area of Execution and Bankruptcy Law.
Our services include debt collection via forced execution for creditors who fail to collect their receivables, monitoring the processes for defending the rights of debtors and consultancy services in these areas.
Legal Services We Provide in This Area
Bozoğlu İzgi offers the legal services below in other aspects of this area of practice:
- Handling the recovery of claims of the creditor clients, procedures to levy attachments over debtor’s assets to collect the receivables in the most effective way, liquidating the assets of debtors,
- Using all legal remedies (stay of execution complaints, suspension of execution proceedings, cancellation of execution, revocation of payment orders etc.) to defend all rights of our debtor clients,
- Enforcement of court orders or order-like documents that are claimed throughout the legal processes,
- To open negative declaratory actions and actions of restitution,
- Liquidation of movable and immovable pledged assets,
- To initiate execution proceedings for bills of commercial papers to cash all negotiable instruments (checks, promissory notes etc.),
- Getting court orders for interlocutory injunction and cautionary attachment,
- Representation of clients in their bankruptcy lawsuits and monitoring and completing reorganization process.