Family Assets, Inheritance and Real Estate Management
What is Family Law?
Family law is a legal practice area that focuses on issues involving family relationships, such as engagement, marriage, divorce, custody.
What is Inheritance Law?
Inheritance Law is the branch of civil law that deals with the transfer of all kids of rights and obligations to the inheritor, in case of death or declaration of disappearance of a person.
What is Real Estate Law?
Real Estate Law is a branch of civil law that covers the right to possess, use and benefit from land and realty.
Our Experience In Family Law,Inheritance Law and Real Estate Law
Bozoğlu İzgi, with its extensive experience regarding Divorce, Family Assets, Inheritance and Real Estate Management and a solution-oriented approach, provides services to national and international clients in dispute resolution and contractual arrangements regarding issues such as family law, management of family assets, testamentary dispositions, sharing of inheritance, inheritance agreements and management, property regimes, alimony obligations, adoption, kinship and paternity, while placing a high degree of sensitivity to privacy and personal rights.
Bozoğlu İzgi offers comprehensive legal services for its national and international clients in the following matters in Family Law and management of family assets area:
- Contested and uncontested divorce cases,
- Preparation of protocols for uncontested divorces,
- Family assets management,
- Preparation of premarital property regime agreements,
- Discharge of assets after divorce,
- Establishment of custody and alimony (Child Maintenance, Welfare Allowance, Alimony Ad Interim, Aid),
- Appointments of trustees and guardians,
- Lawsuits regarding paternity,
- Annotation in the land register of matrimonial home,
- Resolution of disputes such as the return of gifts, the claim of pecuniary and non-pecuniary damages arising from breaking off engagements,
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign court decisions,
- Resolution of disputes caused by adoption.
Bozoğlu İzgi, offers comprehensive legal services for its national and international clients in the following matters in Inheritance Law area:
- Preparation of wills and inheritance contracts,
- Obtaining certificates of inheritance and lawsuits for their annulment,
- Determination and management of inheritance,
- Lawsuits for reduction of inheritance, disclaimer of inheritance and disinheritance cases,
- Preparation of lifelong support contracts.
Bozoğlu İzgi offers comprehensive legal services for its national and international clients in the following matters in Real Estate Law area:
- Real estate management,
- Preparation of contracts related to sale and transfer of real estate,
- Preparation of contracts such as preliminary contract for real estate sale, preemption, superficies,
- Possessory actions,
- Deed cancellation and registration cases,
- Elimination of joint ownership (suits of partition) expropriation,
- Preparation and review of lease agreements,
- Establishment of lien and mortgage, mortgage release.