What is Corporate Law?
Corporate law is a field of law that covers the rules regarding the establishment, mergers, demergers, and acquisitions of corporations, change of the corporation type, and the liquidation of the companies, and regulates the legal relations related to corporations.
The Importance of Corporate Law
The speed and importance that commercial life has gained in a globalized world dictate a more professional and integral approach. That’s the reason why it is highly critical for corporations to meet corporate law requirements.
Bozoğlu İzgi places much emphasis on the commercial priorities and targets of its clients and therefore manages to complete detailed and comprehensive studies; that is one of the basic reasons underlying its success in the field of corporate law.
Our Experience in the Field of Corporate Law
Corporate law is one of the main areas of practice in which Bozoğlu İzgi offers services since its establishment. It offers consultancy services in varying steps of corporate management. Drafting corporate agreements and shareholding contracts as well as designing control mechanisms, which are among the indispensable elements in the field of corporate management are among the major services it provides.
In addition to services in mergers and acquisitions, the sphere of services provided by Bozoğlu İzgi include regular consultancy services for continuous operations such as organization of general assembly processes, appointment of board members, drafting of internal by-laws and circulars of signature. With these consultancy services, clients are assured to meet legal requirements about corporate law. These services also include the follow-up processes before trade registry offices, tax offices, provincial directorates of trade and similar agencies.
Bozoğlu İzgi also supports its clients in the negotiation and drafting of all significant commercial contracts, including distribution, license, franchise, trading, consultancy and partnership agreements.
Our Services in the Field of Corporate Law
Below are the main areas of comprehensive legal services that we offer to our national and international clients in corporate law:
- Establishment of liaison offices and branches of companies,
- Organization of general assembly meetings, managing capital increase and capital decrease processes,
- Consultancy services regarding board of directors’ meetings,
- Negotiations and finalization of merger and acquisition contracts,
- Preparation of Due Diligence reports in the course of mergers and acquisitions,
- Corporate arrangements and reorganizations,
- Drafting articles of association, shareholding contracts and share transfer agreements,
- Consultancy and planning in respect to joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions and asset sales,
- Project finance services,
- Counselling on deal structure, tax implications and preliminary planning,
- Managing processes regarding liquidation of corporations,
- Corporate audits,
Negotiating and drafting complex business agreements and commercial contracts Other general consultancy services offered to clients include the review and preparation of standard operational procedures, drafting board resolutions, compliance with legislation and consultancy services about the corporate governance and director’s responsibilities.